Use of the website
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term “Three Wise Monkeys Climbing” or “3 Wise Monkeys Climbing” or “3WM Climbing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Three Wise Monkeys Climbing Lochaber Ltd
Our company registration number is SC 453527.
- The content on our website is subject to change without prior notice, and all content is intended for your general information only.
- The accuracy, suitability, timeliness, performance or completeness of any content found on our website, or linked to on a third party website from the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website, cannot be guaranteed and may contain inaccuracies and errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be held liable for your use of any information or materials on our website which may inadvertently result in your taking of unnecessary risks. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of an content, information or material from the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website is prohibited, with the exception of what can be done in accordance with the copyright notice, written in detail as part of our terms and conditions.
- All trademarks used in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Three Wise Monkeys Climbing, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not endorse the content on other websites that are linked to from our website. We have no responsibility for the content on any other website that is linked to from the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website is provided by us for your general information purposes only. We’ll try and keep all the information contained on the website up-to-date and correct. However, we can make no guarantee that any expressed or implied, representations or warranties of anything contained on the website will be complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or available. Any reliance you place on any information on the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please note, our website shows the entire stock of products available to purchase from Three Wise Monkeys Climbing. In the unlikely event, out with our control, of any single product being sold twice, we will notify the you as soon as the error has been noticed. In the event of this unforeseen occurrence, we will be unable to meet the estimated postage timeline. We will notify you as soon as the product is, once again, available in stock and ready to be dispatched to you.
In no event will Three Wise Monkeys Climbing Lochaber Ltd be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Three Wise Monkeys Climbing has absolutely no control over any websites that are linked to from within our website. The inclusion of a link to an external website from anywhere within the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website does not imply that we endorse the content or implications of the external website. Although we make every effort to keep the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website functioning without error, occasionally errors beyond our control may occur. We will take no responsibility and will not be held liable for any errors, beyond our control, which may occur during your usage of the Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website.
The Three Wise Monkeys Climbing website is copyright of three Wise Monkeys climbing Lochaber ltd – All rights reserved.
It is prohibited to redistribute or reproduce all or any part of the content on our website, except for in the following circumstances:
- You may redistribute content from our website or links to pages on our website on any social media platform, as long as Three Wise Monkeys Climbing gets full mention and credit for the creation of the content.
- You may download or print extract of content from our website for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may only copy the content on our website to third parties for their personal use, as long as our website is acknowledges as the source of the content.
Only with the written permission of Three Wise Monkeys Climbing may you distribute or commercially exploit any of the content on our website. You are not permitted to transmit or store content from our website in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Purchase of products
All product price are inclusive of VAT.
The necessary steps required for you to create a contract between you and Three Wise Monkeys Climbing are:
- You add you chosen products from the Shop section of our website to your Basket.
- Once you have completed adding products to your basket and proceeded by entering all your billing and shipping details correctly into the checkout, you must select the tick box “I agree to the terms and conditions” and continue by pressing the “Place Order” button at the end of the checkout process.
- You will then complete the payment process by entering your necessary payment details relative the payment option that you selected on the Checkout page.
Following this commencement of a contract between you and us:
- We will email you an acknowledgement of your order as soon as your requested order has been received and is getting processed by us. This is not an order confirmation from Three Wise Monkeys Climbing.
- You will be sent an additional email as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- Unless, for any reason, we have not accepted your order, completion of the contract between you and us will occur on the despatch of your products. our order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions to cancel an order.
If we are unable to accept your order, it is likely to be due to one of the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is unavailable in our stock.
- The inability of us to gain authorisation for payment of your order.
- The identification of an error with the image, pricing or product description of your order.
- You being otherwise not eligible to order for breaking the contract of any of our Terms & Conditions.
Some products may entitle you to a promotional item for free or at a discounted price. If you should chose to return your order, in accordance with our Returns Policy, the returned good must also include any promotional item in an unused condition and with all of the original packaging, as stated in our Returns Policy. In the event that the promotional item is not returned, we will deduct the recommended retail price of this item from your refundable or exchangeable amount that we owe you.
Rights to Cancel
You are entitled to cancel a contract between you and us. If you should wish to do so, you must exercise your right as soon as possible. As a maximum amount of time, you can exercise your right up until 14 days after the day after the day on which you receive your ordered goods. Notification to cancel this contract must be done by a phone call directly to a senior member of staff at Three Wise Monkeys Climbing. If you wish to cancel this contract before the aforementioned deadline, but after your order has already been despatched, you must follow the procedures set out in our Returns Policy.
All cancelled orders that require returning to us must be returned complete with the original packaging and product labels. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of money refunded for any returned goods which show evidence of use greater than the necessary handling required to inspect whether the goods are faulty or not.
In your parcel, you’ll receive a Freepost returns label. If you’re not completely happy with what you’ve ordered, just re-package the box with everything we sent you, pop the label on the box and take it down to your local Post Office to be sent back to us for free.
You must return your order within 30 days of purchase, in an unused condition, with all the original labels. In your original package, you will have also received a returns form. In order for us to process your returned goods you must fill out the returns form as fully and correctly as you can and include it in the returned parcel.
If you have bought a pair of our rock climbing shoes, used them and are unhappy with your purchase, you may contact us by phone or email, explain your situation, then we’ll try and offer you reasonable deal. As the rock climbing shoes are in a used condition, we are not obliged to do anything, as you are out with the bounds of being able to return the items under the aforementioned 30 day policy. It will be at our discretion as to whether we are able to offer you an additional deal of our good will.
Within 30 days of purchase – If you find that you’ve got a faulty product within 30 days of purchasing it, just re-package it, fill in the included returns slip, stick the returns label that we sent you on the box and we’ll replace or refund your item.
Between 30 days and 1 year – If you find that you’ve got a faulty product within 1 year of purchasing it, but your outside of the first 30 days since purchasing it, just re-package it, stick on the returns label that we sent you (contact us by phone or email if you need a replacement Freepost label) and we’ll send your item away to get repaired or replaced by the manufacturer.
1 year and beyond – Beyond 1 year of purchase, it’s quite likely that your item has been subject to quite a bit of wear and tear, and thus, is no longer faulty. If however, for whatever reason, you believe that you’ve still bought a faulty item, just contact us by phone or email and we may be able to, at our own discretion and with no obligation, be able to help you out.
We extend our Christmas returns period from 30 days to, anything bought at any time in the month of December can be returned up until the last day in January. All of the above “returns policy” conditions and procedure still apply as normal.
December 2017 Comp Results
The results are in! Another great day, with our last competition of 2017 - but don't worry, you onl…
Comp Round 3 - Results
What an awesome day, yet again! The loaded waffles seemed to go down a treat AND... fun fact of the…
Redpoint Routes - Round 3
Comp Round 2 - Results
Another awesome comp day yesterday! From the wild monkey moves in the bouldering wall to the fiendi…
Redpoint Routes - Round 2